Our DEL Client Seminars, which are held periodically, feature information sessions on important condominium related topics, in order to assist condominium Board and Committees in their deliberations or areas of interest. These are open forums, allowing for questions to the experts.
Our highly successful and well-attended Client Seminars are hosted by DEL, and were started in conjunction with our 25th Anniversary.
On behalf of all our valued clients, we have covered a variety of topics, including:
- A Legal Symposium
- Condominium Insurance
- Environmental Matters and Options to Consider
- New and Emerging Technologies for Condominiums
- A Reserve Fund Workshop
- A Human Rights Symposium
- The New Realty Tax Regime
- A Television & Telecommunications Seminar
- Reducing the Risk of High Rise Hazards
- Bill 38, The New Condominium Act
- Hydro Deregulation
If you are a Board Member of a DEL Managed building, and wish to pre-register on-line to attend our next Client Seminar > click here.
Suggestions for future seminar topics, from any and all of our client Board Members are most certainly welcome. If you have an idea for a particular topic of interest, please click here.